Kitchen Knife - (12cm/5” blade)
Taylors Eye Witness was founded by John Taylor in the early years of the 19th Century as designers and producers of kitchen knives, pocket knives, scissors and sharpeners. The “Eye Witness” Trademark was first registered in 1838 – the inspiration for the choice of “Eye Witness” is believed to be Shakespeare’s line in Henry IV – “No eye hath seen better”.
The Grade II listed building is now believed to be the only traditional works remaining in Sheffield which still manufactures its original products. Employing highly skilled Sheffield craftsmen and with a knowledge base which is unrivalled, Taylors Eye Witness have stood the test of time through an unrelenting dedication to quality, service and good old fashioned technical know-how.