SmartFox does not sell nor rent your personal information to third parties.
We send our members emails throughout the purchasing process and other Newsletter emails they elect to receive.
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary
SmartFox provides you with ways in which you can alter your personal data, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
You are responsible for all actions taken with your user name, email address and password.
Credit Card Security
Your credit card details do not get processed or transmitted through or via our SmartFox website. All transactions are processed through a secure payment service provider. SmartFox uses Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) to provide this service. DPS hosts and manages the payment page. All transaction sessions are stored and processed in encrypted strings.
SmartFox provides the facilities to present and redeem vouchers through the checkout system. Any voucher is to be used at the discretion of SmartFox. We also holds the right to terminate any Voucher which they believe is being misused.
Voucher Terms and conditions
- The Gift Voucher can be used only once. Any unused value associated with the Gift Voucher will be reissued with a new voucher code and will remain valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed forms of payment.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- Valid up until the date recorded on the Gift Voucher.
- Recipients may only use Gift Vouchers for purchases online at www.smartfox.co.nz only.
- The Gift Voucher will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Each Gift Voucher is identified by individual code that must not be changed or copied by purchaser.
The purchaser is not allowed to transfer, re-assign, or re-sell Gift Voucher