SmartFox is 100% NZ owned!
The name that will appear on your statement will be Smartfox. The payment/prices are on in NZD
All emails, questions & queries will be answered between Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm. We try and respond to emails as soon as possible however due to the huge volume of emails our reply may take up to 3 working days. We endeavour to reply to all emails but in the event that you have not received a response within 3 working days please check your junk box, spam & pop-up filters.
Orders are delivered by courier and require a signature upon delivery. Please make sure the delivery address is where someone can sign for the delivery.
• Delivery 3-5 business days after dispatch from our fulfilment centre (unless otherwise stated)
• Extended range items (look for the plane symbol next to the delivery information) will be delivered from an overseas supplier
• Rural deliveries will take longer in some areas
• Transit times do not include Public Holidays
• Deliveries are only made on business days, not weekends.
All orders are delivered using courier and require a signature upon delivery so they can be tracked. We only deliver to residential or business addresses - PO Boxes are not accepted for security reasons. Please ensure you have your order delivered to an address where someone is available to sign for it. If you were unavailable to sign for an item when our courier called, we will leave a Card to Call at the delivery address. This card details when the delivery was attempted, the item number and what you need to do to have the items re-delivered
Orders cannot be picked up. They will be sent directly to the address you enter when you check out online.
We provide a standard 30 day Return to Base Warranty for defects or malfunction for all listings that do not include any warranty information. Please check each product carefully for correct warranty type and period.
- The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. SmartFox reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier.
- Contact must be made directly with SmartFox for approval prior to returning goods under warranty, invoices and auction number will be required as proof of purchase. Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer.
- SmartFox will replace or repair where possible and Refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available. Original courier charges are non-refundable. Refunds will not be considered after the item has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not “what you expected.''
- Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to SmartFox. SmartFox is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
- Warranties are not transferable.
- Warranty valid in New Zealand only.
YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
We do not have to give you a refund if:
- You decide you don’t want the goods
- You find the same thing cheaper elsewhere
- You bought something for someone else that they don’t like or already have
- You bought something that doesn’t match what you already have.
If you are unsure about a product then please email us about a right to exchange. Once agreed by us then please remember all goods returned to us must be in original packaging with all accessories and in a re-saleable condition. If you do not meet those requirements we will not refund or exchange your product and we will send your purchase back to you at your expense.
Non-faulty product will require a Goods Return Authority, must be in saleable condition, and will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances.
You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods.
Pricing errors: Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
SmartFox adheres to the Consumers Guarantees & Fair Trading Act
By either registering, shopping or signing-up to newsletter on our website, you agree to receiving promotional material via email from Smartfox. Your email address will not be re-distributed to other parties, and will remain confidential between you and Smartfox.